The National Curriculum Development Centre (NCDC) is a corporate body under the Ministry of Education and Sports. It is responsible for inter-alia development of curricula and related materials for various levels of education (i.e. Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary), organising capacity-building courses for stakeholders on curricula and matters related to curriculum.
NCDC invites applications from resourceful and qualified individuals to fill the following position at the National Curriculum Development Centre. Closing date for application is two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Position: Manager Research & Consultancy.
No. of Positions: 01
Date of Advert: 02/09/2023 to 16/10/2023
Mode of Application:
Applicants should submit to the office of the Director six hard copies of:
- Application letter for the job signed off by the applicant;
- A detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae signed and dated by the applicant;
- Copies of all academic qualifications
- Copies of the applicant’s National Identity card or Biodata pages of the passport.
- Name and address of three (3) referees who should be advised to send their reference letters under Confidential cover to the Secretary, NCDC Governing Council.
- Sealed envelope with the position applied for and the applicant’s names should be indicated on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Should be addressed and submitted to:
NCDC Governing Council
P.O. Box 7002
- For more information regarding the advertisement, visit NCDC website ncdc,go.ug
- NCDC is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.