1. The National Curriculum Development Centre has budget-lines for the acquisition of the Printing Services under a framework contract arrangement for 18 months.
2. National Curriculum Development Centre invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above Non consultancy services. PLEASE NOTE: The Entity intends to sign contracts with a
minimum of five most responsive bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am – 04:45pm on working days.
5. The Bidding Documents in English shall be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX
100,000 (Uganda Shillings One Hundred Thousand only).
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 9:30am of August 31st, 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in form of a bank guarantee worth up to Uganda Shillings
Seven Millions only.. Bid securities must be valid until December 08th 2017. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at
the address below at 8(d) at 10:00am of August 31st, 2017.
7. There shall be a pre – bid meeting. On August 17th 2017 at 10:00am in the NCDC Conference Room
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at: NCDC Ground floor Room 21.
(b) Documents will be issued from: NCDC Ground floor Room 21
(c) Bids must be delivered to: NCDC Ground floor Room 19
(d) Address of Bid Opening: NCDC Ground floor Room 19
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
a. Publish bid notice July 31st, 2017
b. Pre-bid meeting/ Site visits where
August 14th 2017 at 10:00am in the NCDC
c. Bid closing date August 31st, 2017
d. Evaluation process Within 20 days from date of bid closure
e. Display and communication of best
evaluated bidder notice
Within 5 working days from Contracts
f. Contract Signature (After expiry of at least 10 working days
from display of the best evaluated bidder
notice and SG’s approval).).
NCDC is not bound by any bidder
Grace K Baguma
Director/ Accounting Officer